Warning sign if you want to get your pirates out of the ship when tavern is full

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Luqman, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Could you please make a warning to not push the collect troops on the ship if the tavern is full,Midoki?
    It's kinda annoys me,cus then my raid troops will be gone.

alebvk, Arr, *Cap'n Sparkle* and 2 others like this.
  2. TBird

TBird Captain

It's kinda there already
    On the main screen, look to your left
    See the pirate face with numbers?
    That's how many pirates are in your tavern now.
    It doesn't tell you if you have pirates being recruited (you will lose those if you bring back a full crew).
    But it does let you know the info you are looking for... just not right on top of the tavern.

3. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Maybe add a confirmation when you go to dump your troops. I learned long ago the hard way, but this may help others from dumping their troops.

Zarebeth likes this.
  4. Luqman

Luqman Crew

I updated the title so you'll understand

5. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

I fricken HATE this. You can flash us a warning when you are about to spend gems, why not a warning that you are about to replace the Pirates on your ship with the ones In your tavern... I don't do it very often, but now that build times are close to an hour it really stinks to slip even once. Plus I use different troop sets to explore, than I do to battle, I HATE losing an expensive troop to exploration. Ain't nobody got time for that!

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

You only do this once (or twice.....) frustrating, but and a hard lesson to learn.....

7. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

Some of us like to click all the shiny things, so we do it out of habit. And yeah, it is a hard lesson to learn, and one I rarely make anymore. But my point is why should we HAVE to? Shouldn't the game developers at least try not to have something that is completely pointless and annoying in their game? Do you feel superior or happy when you don't click the ship, or just feel foolish and a little po'd when you slip?

8. Ian

Ian Commodore

Sorry if I have offended anyone.. just stating that we've all done it.. and I think there was a "are you sure" message, but in my case (haste) I cleared my ship and lost everything in the Tavern as everyone does. Just one of those things. But yes the message, could be more specific "by hitting yes you will loose all pirates in your Tavern?"

9. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

I'm not offended... Every member of my Guild has mentioned it at least once. I want it too.

10. Ian

Ian Commodore

11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

It shouldn't be there and we shouldn't have to collect resources from the Nav map before setting sail again.

Can anyone on the Midoki side comment on this? maybe we're all missing the point.

TiGeR

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're actually looking at having seperate exploration and PvP battling crews, as the current system is a wee bit confusing (oh, the number of pirates I unwittingly jettisoned into the deep blue Q_Q)!

13. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

I can't like that enough! :D

14. Ian

Ian Commodore

Sounds like a 2nd Tavern may be in order...

15. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Thanks for the update @Lynsey [Midoki]

TiGeR

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Even us old timers still do it. I did it tonight. And the day before yesterday. It happens more after a base redesign. :)

17. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I do it and I work on the game! D:

18. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

To err is human. Boy, are we human.

TBird likes this.