Water appears under construction site.

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Kelani, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Ironic title aside, this is something unpleasant I've not seen before. Last night, I started a voodoo hut build, and went to sleep. This morning, I find I've been raided more times than the cookie locker at a Weight Watchers camp. Why? Because when attacker viewed my island, instead of seeing an under-construction Voodoo Hut, they saw this (pink arrow):

[​IMG]

Has anyone else had this happen? I can't believe that's by design, especially since when I looked at the build site while playing, that pool did not exist. If it was supposed to be there, you'd expect the player would be able to see it. Also, I routinely stick new builds on the outskirts of my town, and though I've been raided many times during those builds, I have never seen this happen.

If this is intentional because the voodoo hut is "Swampy" or something, it really needs to be mentioned somewhere. I can deal with losing all my overnight production to a string of superior armies, but it's more difficult to accept when the game blindsides you by giving your opponents a free back door.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Gangrene Beard Keep doing that insta-reply thing, and people are gonna be asking if you're human. :) Anyway, thanks for the reply & link. Since it was a build, I checked this forum, but didn't think to check Battle Bugs. That's what I get for posting before coffee.

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Sometimes it's easier to do a search for keywords. I just happened to remember the previous thread. Also, who called me human?

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Wasn't me! :) Hmm, if I were to contact rovio support about this bug, what info would they need? Just bug description and pirate name?

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We believe this issue has been fixed and will be in the next update

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Chris thanks. That's great to know. I guess that means I shouldn't contact rovio support about it? :)

8. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yeah leave it until after the update has come out, it should be fixed in that. If you ever see it happening again after that let me know and we'll take a look