We have lost our Captain

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TonyB, Dec 1, 2015.

1. TonyB

TonyB Powder Monkey

Pinoy Manilla, the top guild in the Philippines, has had their Captain go AWOL on them. We have discussed starting a new guild but no one wants to be Captain.

Does any established guild have room for the core group from our guild? We core 20 or so were very competitive rumblers, rumbling two times a week and winning more than we lost.

2. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

Go to Seadogs

3. John56

John56 First Mate

Check out Midnight Rumbles too, rumbling twice a week and very competitive. Rumbling this afternoon if you want to send one or more over to see how it goes.

4. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

Hey @TonyB, I think we rumbled with you in the past. Piggies are international, I'm in Thailand and we have most SE Asia covered as well as Rest of the world. Try Bad Piggies for a bit, we have reduced to under 30 core so we would match perfect. We have pushed to #1 when the Chinese guilds ruled it and rumble in a few different Piggie Guilds. Would enjoy the union ;)

lady blackbeard likes this.
  5. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I recommend Bad Piggies; you will like it there and would be a perfect fit. It sounds like a win-win situation.

lady blackbeard likes this.
  6. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Go join Bad Piggies. You will be a perfect fit for them. Bad Piggies and sister guilds are international with perks funded round the clock. You will be most welcome in the Piggie family.

7. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies has room for some crew if you need more slots. We move between Bad Piggies and Wild Piggies at will.

8. As you can see, Bad Piggies would welcome you. I sent you a PM separately so that hopefully our crew will stop spamming your post. :)

Super-Nor likes this.
  9. TonyB

TonyB Powder Monkey

Guys, thanks for all the invitations. While we were debating what to do, our Captain showed up!

He said his phone and iPad broke. Though I am not sure he has his heart into the game anymore.

Anyway, now we are not just debating where to go, but many members want to stay loyal to our captain and wait for him to get his electronics fixed.

So for now I don't know what we are going to do. But in checking out your guilds, I see some great guilds!

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Maybe your captain can appoint someone to take over for him until he is able to get back in and playing again.

11. LYM

LYM Captain

Maybe your Captain got drunk and fell overboard :confused:

Young JC and Christy like this.
  12. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Pirates United has 6 guilds, so I'm sure we could accommodate all of you. You can message me here or Line chat if you want to talk!

13. This isn't Deciphers group is it??

14. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

I heard Active Hope was an awesome place to play ;)

15. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Crap, I didn't know I was Captain of a Philippines Guild. SORRY MY BAD!

John56 likes this.
  16. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

17. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

18. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Mannyik likes this.
  19. LYM

LYM Captain

20. Young JC

Young JC Powder Monkey

Nag hahanap ako ng myembro sa guild ko na mga pinoy, Cavite and Makati area players kami.. Baka gusto nyu sumali.. True Colors ang guild name. Sali din muna kayu sa fb group ko, dun tayu usap.. Plunder Pirates - True Colors Guild .. Paki search and join nlng .. Salamat.