We R Piates...Do YOU have what it takes? Top 10 guild shooting for #1..Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Christy, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Don't miss your chance to join We R Piates (yes we know it's spelled wrong & proud of it) We are looking for FUN and ACTIVE players (oh I mean Pirates :D) to join us. Test your scurvy pirate skills and come fight to be THE BEST in a fun, yet serious guild. Drop me a message here or apply within. I look forward to hearing from YOU!! YES YOU :cool: you know you wanna :D OHHHH and I almost forgot!! Free bacon covered, maple donuts on Fridays o_O Now HOW can you resist THAT :cool: Because EVERYTHING is better with bacon :D

2. Floki

Floki Captain

Just letting you guys and gals know I got your R
    [​IMG]
    In my best Doctor Evil voice I want One meeeelllion dollars for it
    [​IMG]

Christy and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.
  3. Best joke I have seen by far about the name.
    But got to say that We R Piates is doing a great job at staying high in the rankings, respect to you fellow pirates.

Floki likes this.
  4. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

We are doing our best to stay up there i also respect the other guild currently ranking with us Ss BP Pu they are awesome its just we have bacon covered maple donught nom nom nom

Floki and Christy like this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Been looking everywhere for that damn thing :D but think about it....... We are KNOWN for that missing R LOL. Wouldn't be the same if we stuck it in there :eek: we will have to find a better use for it :cool:

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Holidays were tough with everyone so busy :D serious game face on now :D and my serious game face is pretty scary :eek:

7. Reno684

Reno684 Powder Monkey

Is it like the farmers commercial where it goes "we ARE farmers...dun dundle dundundundundundun!" Cause that voice plays in my head every time I see this guild name.

8. And yet their hunters, trophy hunters to be exact

TBird likes this.
  9. Reno684

Reno684 Powder Monkey

Yup. I hope to be that good one day

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Says the one from the "nice guys" guild LOL maybe change to "not so nice guys" :mad:

11. Reno684

Reno684 Powder Monkey

Yikes! I wasn't being sarcastic!

Christy likes this.
  12. Christy

Christy Commodore

Oh then I apologize @Reno684 thought you were because the sarcasm is prety fluent around here. AND I am sure you are better then you are giving yourself credit for

Floki likes this.
  13. Floki

Floki Captain

Sarcasm the lowest form of wit so I am happy to take the honour as the lowest of the low..:D

Christy likes this.
  14. Reno684

Reno684 Powder Monkey

Too late. The damage has been done. Self esteem = wrecked

Good luck with your recruiting effort!

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

You and me both. I speak fluent sarcasm and assume others do too. Can't be TOO much of a "nice guy" around here @Reno684 it can be a tough crowd in forum sometimes. A lot of drama BUT wonderful green bacon popcorn :)

16. Floki

Floki Captain

Nothing better than big comic debate and all the better to laugh at one self..

Christy likes this.
  17. Christy

Christy Commodore

Your looking different @Bizzark o_O new haircut o_O :D Love it

18. Floki

Floki Captain

^^Well felt I should not bend the gender so much and have my fav actor instead....If I were a Viking he is who I would be.

Christy likes this.
  19. Floki

Floki Captain

On forums I run one and have to mod it all so that can be a tough gig especially when religion and politics pops up....AAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Christy likes this.
  20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Religion and politics = usually a bad conversation :eek:

Floki likes this.