Weekly and monthly contributions stats

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Morganza, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Morganza

Morganza Powder Monkey

It would be nice to be able to see stats for the past week and past month so we can see who is actively contributing pirates to their teammates.

It would also be nice to break out stats for this guild versus previous guilds. (When you switch guilds the stats are merged and that can be unmeaningful.)

2. Bards Tale

Bards Tale Powder Monkey

I second this request. Specifically a separate way of tracking a users contributions to their current guild. We use stats to help identify users that deserve promotions and it would be helpful to have their previous stats separate from the current guilds.

3. Garthos

Garthos Powder Monkey

I agree, it would add a lot of value to the guild leaders

4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

You can see stats for all pirates in your guild (separate from their profile stats).

Go to guild settings (grog mugs) > roster (clipboard)

You can then see your members listed based on PR/perk donations/troop donations/previous rumble score

Skye likes this.
  5. Garthos

Garthos Powder Monkey

Peg-brain bob, that not always useful, donated pirate numbers seem to travel with you when you change guilds, also the perk % only seems to reflect the most recent funding cycle. It would also be nice if you could see the stats for all players on one page.

6. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

You have both sets of donation stats. If you look at individual profile page you see the historic one inc pre-current guild. If you go to your guild roster, then hit the donation icon you see (in one page) the stats since joining that guild.

Perks seems random numbers as far as I can tell.

7. Skye

Skye Commodore

Donated pirates do in fact clear from the guild-page listing when you change guilds; the numbers in your profile are the ones that stay in place.

My profile shows 200-odd received GS pirates back from when I was PH8 and GS first came out, but I haven't received any in either of my previous two guilds, nor this one, and it has properly kept its 0 in the received column, while also starting over in the donated column, on that page.