Welcome thread

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Young gun, Dec 22, 2014.

1. LadyoftheSea

LadyoftheSea Powder Monkey

Wow small world im in that guild too did you just join? Im Leia from guild 153 rank last I logged in. Ill have to log in and say hi. Small small world .

2. Kaptein Brulhard

Kaptein Brulhard Powder Monkey

I have really no idea who you are @Young gun.. I am kaptein brulhard and I never reached a rank of 500.. So this is really fake..
    One of my mates asked me what I was doing on this forum and I didn't know someone was posting for me.. But I'm the real :)

@LadyoftheSea I havent seen you yet.. But yes, it is a small small world ;)

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

@Young gun has kindly sent us her player ID, which we've checked against our database - she is Kaptein Brulhard of Dutch Lions 2.0. It doesn't necessarily mean that @Kaptein Brulhard is lying, before anyone jumps on them, as it's possible for multiple players to have the same name (see 'Jack Sparrow' and 'Blackbeard', and numerous variations thereof) - they just might have not spotted the bit about the guild.

Now if people could try and get along, it'd be much appreciated. As a WoW veteran, I know that games with a competitive social element can get a bit spicy, but if we could all be civil and tone down the conspiracy theories, I think the world would be a much better place, mmmkay?

4. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

5. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

So who is this imposter then lol

6. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Welcome to the forum. .. :D:cool::cool:

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That...is going in my favorite quotes file. Spicy, indeed. I love it. :)