What device are you playing on?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Edward Kenway, Oct 26, 2014.

1. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Anyone Elsye playing with Ipad Mini Except Me,Edward,The Adminisbearder (Angry Beard),And Gangrene Beard

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It's,such a lovely little machine - makes me want to get the android equivalent and make them battle for supremacy.

3. At first I wanted to make a "your mom" joke but then I realised I'm nice and polite and all. So I went with the nokia..

4. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Mini for me :)

5. Keelhauler Jake

Keelhauler Jake First Mate

Rub some bacon on it!

6. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Heheheh.... I just play using my imaginations.:D

7. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Do you really not play and hang around reading about us playing?

8. Captain Didwell

Yup. . .
    You can ask @Edward Kenway . . .

9. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

He is preparing himself, mentally and physically. He's doing finger pushups, finger sprints, and he stays here at the forum to learn find knowledge about piratism.

10. Captain Didwell

Ohhhh boy,, can't wait to plunder using my android next year.. :cool:

Hahaha.. but, maybe you guys are already in PH10 after that. .,:D

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

I just hope you can transfer your game to another device like on Clash of Clans or Boom Beach. I want to play on android... NOT restart a new island on android.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  12. Captain Didwell

I think that it will, because what is the use to start all over again since you already spend a lot of $$$...;)

13. I don't think so since your island is connected to your gamecenter account. And with Android it will probably be connected to your google play account

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

So is your base on Clash of Clans and Boom Beach. It's attachment to Game Center and Google Play Games is simply for progress keeping. So if you delete the app and reinstall it you don't lose progress. I have a Clash and Boom account on an Iphone AND on my android tablet. You simply open the transfer menu on both devices. It gives a confirmation code on the original device to input in the second device. then the account is copied to the second device and is playable on both. Just not at the same time.

15. Captain Didwell

Well I guess lets just wait for the release and better to prove it out not just simply to assume.:D

16. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Old man playing on an old iPad 2!

And I really don't know how to play PP on iPad2 and iPhone 5c with the same island.
    I try starting PP on the iPhone but saw a warning like "you will loose all your progress" and I better stop

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It just means that the ipad2 game is linked to your game center account. Loading the other game on your 5c will erase the game there and load up your iPad game.

18. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

So I can switch between iPad and iPhone and can play the same Island/Pirate on both devices? Not simultaneously of course.

Burned Child, I destroyed another game by doing something like this....

19. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Correct, same game on multiple devices but not simultaneously

ElGordo likes this.
  20. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Same game works now fine on iPad2 and iPhone 5c, thanks a lot.

Gangrene Beard likes this.