What is everybody playing?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Morgan Ford, Dec 4, 2017.

1. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

Boom Beach (beached piggies task force), relaxed fun for all levels. CoC (curtier clan) which I'm a bit rubbish at. Dominations is fun if you take things slowly and like going to war (Dominion Stars).

2. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

What wrong MIdoki? You don't like what this thread has to say so you buried it?

Taipanfan likes this.
  3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Not at all, but it's off topic and not Plunder Pirates general discussion (as mentioned in the other thread, Wollimaus' less than complimentary 'Game has gotten boring' thread was moved from here to General Discussion as it is PP-related.

(Incidentally, as well as Plunder Pirates I'm currently playing in various amounts Destiny 2, Arena of Valor, Alphabear, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Puzzle Fighter, Rival Kingdoms and Transformers Earth War, and I've just finished Gears of War 4).

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thanks for the game suggestions @Lynsey [Midoki] . While most suggest on this thread have been games I've tried and quickly lost interest in, your list had a few I haven't tried. To add another suggestion to this thread, about 100-200 of us from here have jumped over to MonstroCity Rampage. I would not recommend that game based on numerous bugs and game rebalancing as is usually the case with new games, but it might hold appeal to some. Think the PP players make up the top two syndicates over there, and probably account for 5 of the top 10 syndicates, so you might find some familiar faces.

Keena-CBD likes this.
  5. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

I play Clash Royale with quite a few from pirates, fun game!

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I gave up on Candy Crush, people kept asking me for stuff on Facebook.

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  7. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Thank you for the suggestions. The new Destiny 2 update should be interesting.

Keena-CBD likes this.
  8. BBBD3000

BBBD3000 Powder Monkey

Marvel Future Fight

9. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Had a go at most games listed so far and Compass Point West is the clear leader for me. Good description by Sea Patriot.
    Now that Midoki have done a lot by listening to our complaints, I’m not looking for a replacement game any more, but CPW is a great game while waiting for pirates to be recruited.

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  10. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I play PP (obviously), MonstroCity & War Robots. All very different but equally fun! :)

(For anyone bothered by recruit/recharge times/costs in PP & MC) I recommend War Robots:
    • the number of battles you can fight is limitless.
    • the fights are real-time, no base building, no losing rank for being attacked.
    • you only lose/gain rank by your attacks.
    • the limitation is that you can only perform a single upgrade at a time - but since you can still attack during upgrade - it isn't massively limiting imho. :)

Intimidator likes this.
  11. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

Just started playing MonstroCity and it's fun.

peg-brain bob and Keena-CBD like this.
  12. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I am not registered in FB at all! I couldn't care less about! Privacy on my therms. :);) But you can play candy crush also without any connection to FB.

13. Christy

Christy Commodore

While I still play Plunder Pirates I’ve also taken up Animal Crossing Pocket Camp :) don’t judge me :oops::D

Sea Patriot likes this.
  14. I rediscoverd dragon city -

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  15. Nancy Samuel

Nancy Samuel Powder Monkey