What should be improved?

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Ster, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Ster

Ster Powder Monkey

As the game keeps on updating itself and brings new content with every update it is neccessary for Midoki to keep the problems under control that are encountered during the testing of the update.But coming to think of it,Have they got rid of every problem?certainly not,it is key for a company this big associated with such a big franchise Rovio to make their product absolute,tempting,fun and interesting but in the process of doing so little things are kept in the dark and are not considered unless someone like me or others reminds them of it.Following are the things that i think should be fixed in the next update:
    1-Chat bar:One would think what is wrong with it they have recently increased the chat bar upto 64 chats but does this help us i think otherwise.First of all it should not have been increased becuase it still lags when scrolling from to bottom or vice versa..At least they have sloved the typing flickering that comes into play when typing in the chat,just saying i have not encountered it for now but let us come to the point,it was great for them to increase the chat bar but did they focus on any of the lags that anoys a person while scrolling through all of that chat no they have not..it can take minutes to scroll down to end and after that u have to scroll back up this needs to be fixed asap.
    2-Pirate log:the place where all of the defensive/offensive relpys,messages and upcoming update feeds are stored unlike other tabs on the screen such as the errands tab and the achivements tab it does not show any changes in the tab.For example if an errand is completed and i am looking on my base a small icon called 1 will show up near the tab same goes for the achivements tab and exclamarion point will show up but in case of a defense nothing will pop up near the log one can not know how well he defended unless he goes into the tab then selects defense and sees his defense,their should be notifications on the Pirate log tab.
    Battle points:As stupid as this may sound but this is the most important thing in the game before attacking a player,one can see how much battle points he will gain attacking that person but after the atk in the attack reply nothing shows up at the end just only the pirate rank.Even in the detail format of all the attacks and the defense just pirate rank is shown,their should also be battle points so that a person can show other players in his guild how much battle points he earned and in the attack and defense tab one can analyze which attack or defense earned him how much BP with out even seeing the rply.Just to be clear i am saying both the attack/defense log/relpy must show BP earned for analyses..

2. Hi @Ster thanks for taking the time to type all this down.
    I do have some comments about your suggestions.
    In my opinion the chat increase is great and a very wanted feature. In a guild like Red Flag Fleet the chat is constantly evolving, so it's nice to have just a bit more info on what the topic is etc.
    I play on a iPhone 5c and I must say I don't really encounter any lagg during scrolling. And I don't think I did when I played on my iPhone 4. I don't know what device you use, but for me it's fine.
    The only downside to the chat is it bounces when you reach the top or bottom, thats fine, but it bounces way to much. Sometimes I scroll down, reach the bottom and then it bounces so I have to scroll down again to read the last one or two posts. That is annoying.

On that, I absolutely agree with you on!

Point two, I don't really understand, what is it exactly what you want?

Ps. I moved your thread to general improvements.