What the heck

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Will, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Will

Will Powder Monkey

my name is will and I really need help finding an ACTIVE guild I'm almost I'm back and forth with my level .. But will adopt any guild policy. I will buy gems as well I just want to know this game is worth buying into .... I have been in more that 10 guilds all with 50 members and no one talks or does anything.... Please even if my level isn't up to snuff it will be there vary soon

2. Raider

Raider Powder Monkey

Come join 7 sea marauders! We need newbies to wash our decks sailor ;)
    Dont mind rhe pirate rank.! Most of us are currently farming. Perks are always funded too.! We rumble occasionally also!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  3. Hi Will, Feel free to check us out at Rogue Raiders.

We are very active and talkative and our guild policies are very fair. Please check out our recruiting thread or website.

If you interested in joining but your PR or PH doesn't match our current requirements, send me a message because we still may be able to fit you in :)

4. Will

Will Powder Monkey

I applied for raiders.. And registered.. I know my account isn't pretty yet but I will buy gems and catch up quickly

5. Just accepted :)

METALBULLDOG likes this.
  6. Raider

Raider Powder Monkey

Arrr!! Darn you cap'n Sparkle.!! you migght have won this round but ill catch you on the high seas.!!!
    @Will wrong choice sailor!! Prepare to be plundered!
    Good luck to the both of you
    (Hahaha all in good fun ;))

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  7. @Raider perhaps you are in the wrong guild, our name has your name in it! hehe :p But @Will just snagged our last spot

SpongeCake likes this.