What was your Best Rumble Match up so Far??

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Dr. Moreau's isle, Nov 12, 2015.

1. I would have to say that our best and most fun match up was before the new scoring system when we were matched up against Red Flag Fleet. It was main guild aganist main guild. Cut Throat Christy's crew put up a great fight. LYM put up some insane numbers of his own right.

2. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

3. Nice Rumble Enuthral!! I will show are next rumble on here against plank divers

4. I want to say thanks to the Plank Divers for a good Rumble!! [​IMG]

5. I still think the best rumble was the first royal rumble ls vs pu. And that was when both teams within minutes reached the score limit with a few hours of war left! It was intense it was nice because when we all showed pp there problem we got all our gems refunded.

LYM likes this.
  6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

7. This was one of our latest rumbles and even though we didn't win still had a blast!! Came down to the last minutes and decided by one raid!! Awesome time.[​IMG]

HornyQuokka likes this.
  8. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

We sorta notice the same energy that was in the first rumble wasnt in the second, Hopefully the next one will be a blast....

Intimidator likes this.