What would YOU do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christy, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Just for fun :) If you were able to design the next level of walls, what colors would they be and what would they look like?

2. Floki

Floki Captain

Fully black with Fluor green evil eyes and rods that shoot up to stop sky bandits.

3. Nooooooo, leave the flying rats alone lol, they can get into some right hard to reach places making all the difference

Christy likes this.
  4. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Purple....pure. :p:D

Christy likes this.
  5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

As I stated elsewhere. Black walls with lava or fire on top as final upgrade. Until then, black walls with silver spikes.

Cocobean, Alnemer and Christy like this.
  7. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

The greens and golds before pink nightmare upgrade made finding attack points difficult , as it should as a game progresses higher in level. So the dark grays and gold of new cannons & mortars should be reflected on everything else. Grass should also die off and match colors so there is not such a contrast of color. Game should be difficult at this stage. Not pink :p:p:p

Christy likes this.
  8. Skye

Skye Commodore

Either, the entire base would be black and spikey, like something out of a death metal concert, with fire and skulls hanging everywhere. Skulls impaled on the wall posts. This is the most piratey thing I can think of. I loved the bone walls, and the corner pieces of the level right after them that had giant skulls for corners.

OR

Everything would be bright rainbow colors with chrome trim, shining everywhere, super sparkly. I love shiny things. I wouldn't mind more pink though. Bright colors everywhere!

I'd love a black+blue or black+red design at some point as well, the color being trim accents.

850arrr, Christy and Floki like this.
  9. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Think Crook should watch out for his job.

10. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Grey, stone grey, like real stone walls/whie or light grey mortar trim topped with black spikes. Maybe some impaled heads?

Christy likes this.
  11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

[​IMG]

But with fewer orcs, obvs.

(I'd also change the music to Alestorm, and have the Sky Raiders be deployed with a mighty Bruce Dickinson air raid siren scream.)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  12. Skye

Skye Commodore

+100000 for alestorm

13. Tottok

Tottok Crew

epic

14. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

I would make it wood and then when you connect four together it forms a barrel

Christy likes this.
  15. TTFN

TTFN Crew

Another 50 pieces in the next defense update.

Skye and Christy like this.
  16. Iqbal

Iqbal Powder Monkey

The wall with some kelp,maybe

Christy likes this.
  17. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

[​IMG]

New pirate hall design too? With cannons that shoot still.

18. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

That's been done at COC

19. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Donald Trump

20. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Maybe black walls and lava/flame have been done elsewhere, but Midoki can do them better!! :)

Christy likes this.