What's Your Biggest Haul?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy P, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Very nice. I think mine's 458,108 gold, 286,161 grog. It's all I can do to find people with one resource above 200k.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Mine is 900k total. But I had a chance to get 3 million total. I only managed to get 700k.

4. 925k total...on a player,and strong hold well don't really count but 1 mill plus gold and 1mill plus grog.

Bill gates jr likes this.
  5. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

I get up @ 3 - 4 am for work most mornings, which is a great time to plunder others as their mills and generators have been running all night and they haven't logged in to collect yet.

Best time to find fat storage supplies.

Highest plunder in the 900k - 1.2 mill

Bet the guy you took that from was upgrading his walls / defenses.

Nice loot

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Where in the [blankety-blanking blank] are you guys finding these people? :eek: I've been up to the high 400s, and the highest I've ever seen was a guy with 600k gold, and a whopping 4k grog.

Daddy P likes this.
  7. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Don't go that high. I stay under 200 and hit 400-600k typical. 1 mil side unusually. I pass many 200-300ks. Notice the guy I hit above was a 131 rank.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I found the 3 million loot raid around rank 330

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  9. Burnz

Burnz Captain

I saw a 1 mil + in both gold and grog, but I didn't raid it. It was a maxed PH7 and its defenses would have destroyed the troops I had before I even got past its walls. It would have been a great replay for the defender though, so I couldn't do that. Oh, it was around 130 or so.

10. Saate

Saate Powder Monkey

Here's my biggest gold/grog takes respectively:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Nice hauls.

12. Jack Swallow

Jack Swallow Powder Monkey

[​IMG] What makes this even better is that its my dad

13. Lol stick it to the old man ;)

Bill gates jr and Jack Swallow like this.
  14. Lkkwus

Lkkwus Crew

Mine was 3 million total loot

15. Arr

Arr Captain

What level are your storages? I've never even seen that much loot, much less tried to take it. The most I've ever raked in was 600k gold.

16. Lkkwus

Lkkwus Crew

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

18. TE="Lkkwus, post: 16783, member: 1711"]Here you go

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Nice grab... feel bad for the other guy you bully lol I better not say that before capt.butthurt from other thread jumps over to tell you that you took too much from them...get popcorn ready :D

Bill gates jr and Spherique like this.