When did builders start destroying buildings under construction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spongee, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

This has probably been part of the game since the beginning and I just never noticed it before, but have the builders always destroyed the buildings they are rebuilding? I come back from doing a raid, and I see a builder standing next to my under construction PH as it comes crashing to the ground in a pile of rumble. At which point it stays as a pile of rumble while the builder works on it.

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/usa-scott/11b7b267a6befe0af27153a8d9a800b1_zpsqunb3gia.jpg

2. Fil

Fil Captain

This has been the case on my wifes android account since Android came out. ive never seen it on my iPad though

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

That might be the case. I have never notice it on my ipad accounts, and this account is my daughter's Android account.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hmmm, curious - I know it was doing it on some Android devices just after launch, I'll ask the chaps if there was a resolution.

5. Fil

Fil Captain

Its still like that on my wifes tablet as of 20 minutes ago

6. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

The graphics engine they use is great, the art design excellent. The programming....lol...never seen such poor programming in a game of this level.