When did you all become a bunch of Pre--donnars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dplank Beard, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Maybe it's time for my Exit...but wow i have played this game for a long time... I try to join your Guilds too say hello...are you worried or laughing in your Crystal Palace..all good its fine...maybe reflect in the mirror that judges. Good Night. Plank

news Break....Drama didnt apply the makeup right.....ohhhh my god....

Spock....here...lets warp.....i can buy them on the way....ive got the the new flash card....swipe and warp......and Kenny Rodgers APPROVES

the longer they pretend....the more i type......

sooooo....

you wanted to destroy.....

unfortunate

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2018
    laaafish likes this.
  2. laaafish

laaafish Crew

You know you have a home at rogue raiders. A shame most are just so quick to judge and believe all the rubbish they are fed.
    To all the pirates out there who are judged abandoned and made to walk the plank because you don't fit in ♥️ drop by and say hi.:)

3. that is beautiful....

4. laaafish

laaafish Crew

You are you, never try to be anyone else to fit in. That's what scares people.
    It's their loss, you always donate or fund perks, helped massively with our last event.
    You could probably out rumble anyone if you wanted too.

5. laaafish

laaafish Crew

I play because I actually love this game, never played anything like it for so long. I would actually build up minis to fund perks if it came to that

Unique Rebel likes this.
  6. call me nemo...

So come on...DND China Bang and Red Flag Fleet...lol they discernment...they wont let me join....hey i can name many....because they made their decicisons...who...makes em...blahhhh.

so...it mys my top story...the first line.the post

did someone write that on my behalf....gremlins.

lol

maybe not....:)

ohhh noo....didnt reliase the internet was goiing............

im batman.....

god damn....lol....

the power of love....who wants Huey Lewis.

7. Rum Runner

Rum Runner Powder Monkey

There once was a pirate named Dplank ...who was witty... bright...made us laugh and who I could have long conversations with. But then he took a turn to the dark side ,even Guitz couldnt stand you for awhile! From there it degenerated into the madness that is now you! Maybe you found your nitch in Rogue Raiders... at least captain Laaa believes so!! Rejoice that you have a home... I hope it works out for you Dplank! I ONLY defended myself and my guild after you went on the attack... you think it was the other way around. But obviously I wasnt the only Captain to think that ...since others wont let you join them. Fare the well and godspeed!!.... Captain Rum

8. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Well that's the only side of dplank we have seen. It's people and guilds like you that have spread the word to not allow him in guilds .
    If you are disrespectful and rude then expect it back. Some people have just been nasty and there is no need for it.

9. Captain Laaaa...much respect...:) Rum you will always play the poor regardless of Captain....remember...no lies....how you and your team burnt me....i could say names....but you know that seems crappy...thats not my way...but push me and i Will name all..stop the agenda you push....i will go for it...retract the statements....

Mission Impossible can be real............

007 theme....

and Chewbacca will love you...

and if Guitz left to travel...fine...decisions must be made..

same as me....i wonder why....Rum....you be square....good night...

10. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I’ve been pretty quiet of late but imma chime in here. I for one loved having dplank around even when no one else did, but this thread is just absolutely stupidity and insanity. Madness hath clearly befallen

11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Please all pp forums have guidelines and rules. Naming and shaming, this ain't no place for it. Let's take the fight where it matters most... in gameplay. Wishing all friends & foes well

Dplank Beard likes this.
  12. laaafish

laaafish Crew

I wouldn't say stupid and insane, it is just dplank having a rant. Not harming anyone, maybe people should try giving him another try and start with a clean slate. After all we are all people with feelings. Stop the hate ♥️

Dplank Beard and Unique Rebel like this.
  13. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I have always had great experience at 'Rogue Raiders' and find that they are always very welcoming. Hope we can get passed this and learn to give each other a second chance. Love 'n' Respect all...always

laaafish likes this.