When Midoki talk about an update ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vince, Feb 10, 2015.

1. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Blame those stackers, if they haven't abuse using the stacking bug. The update should already have been released. They had to fix that on priority so it delayed the submission

2. SaK

SaK First Mate

Midoki cant tell us a specific date because they dont decide precisely on which day the updte is coming...they have a confirmation from apple...ok, next week its coming out. And the day before the update apple confirms them yes its tomorrow..

I guess this is the way it works.

3. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Lynsley, thanks for tolerating our impatience. Take it as a sign that we love this game and want more. Sorry, misspelled your name. Got carried away.

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

I say next update. Just do it :D no mention of it, no teasers. Just one day SURPRISE oh look Plunder Pirates has an update :D how wonderful :)

Tikigirl, Raptelan, SaK and 2 others like this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Agreed

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Tex

Tex Commodore

I'm really hoping they have continued coding for the update after this one. Had enough time to develop the next 2 updates since start of year!

7. Creeper

Creeper Powder Monkey

Just took someone's gold and had no where to store it

8. Landon

Landon First Mate

Fen 28. Wild guess.. I'm going for the worst possible case scenario. Until then, I'm hunting fishes.

9. SaK

SaK First Mate

No, the update is coming this 30th feb.:D

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Exactly

By the way… What ever became of Chris from the Midoki team?

TiGeR

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

He's been doing his job, I'd guess. Better to have him coding than responding to forum stuff :)

Tikigirl likes this.
  12. Bear

Bear Commodore

EXACTLY

Tikigirl likes this.
  13. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

At least we still have @AngryBeard and @Lynsey [Midoki] - they're lots of fun