When will Midoki learn customer service?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roguecylon, Jun 16, 2015.

1. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

From what I've heard so far Midoki is only returning the gems used. Not compensating the players involved for putting in huge effort only to have Midoki ruin the rumble. Once again Midoki errs on the cheap side with a total lack of understanding as to customer service.

My thoughts - refuse the refund and log for compensation from Apple. Monetary compensation will send the proper message to Midoki.

Captain MetaTauta and Raptelan like this.
  2. Tex

Tex Commodore

If you do that and still want to play the game, you'll have to buy those gems again with real money.

3. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Who would buy more gems for this game at this point?

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

I have serious doubts that LS or PU members are going to stop playing the game.
    They are obviously big fans and very competitive about it.
    Once those refunded gems are spent, I bet your wallet most of them intend to purchase more.

5. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Not from what I'm hearing. Right now we are all fed up with Midoki, and I believe a number folks in PU are too.

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  6. Well if they leave then all their responses (which weren't always that nice) have been for nothing. And if they don't buy gems they won't be able to keep their top spot. Because players that are used to gemming and have to stop are going to have a hard time (believe me! I quit gemming a long time ago).
    So it's either A. buy gems B. loose their top spot (which I think they never will do because they are way to competitive for that) or C. quit the game and waste all that money

7. Floki

Floki Captain

Stop playing even after gumming is not a waste Mr Fish as the buying and the building and the company we keep is worth the price of admission. To put the game away after you feel the fun is gone is a fair call.
    It's a game for enjoyment if that stops then to continue playing is well not what a thinking person should do.

On customer service only the powers to be know the full story it's one thing to sit here and shoot off at the mouth legitimate or not. I would say Mr Midoki set up this forum and looks kind of forgotten it just my perception....This is a tool for him once again my perception is it's not being used well....MHO is all.

Raptelan, Christy and Tex like this.
  8. Tex

Tex Commodore

[​IMG]

Raptelan and Christy like this.
  9. Floki

Floki Captain

sorry Tex back to being the fool...Easier if people think you know nothing and it's all about the joke:D:D:p:D

Christy and Fil like this.
  10. Floki

Floki Captain

Btw great banner Tex

Tex likes this.