Whene Will the new update arrive?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emil, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Emil

Emil Powder Monkey

hi everyone! I just wonder if someone know approximately whene the new update Will come out? for I can not wait for the next update!! I really Love this game! :D

2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

@Chris [Midoki] is out jet setting around (vacation) and he is normally the one who lets us in on those little tidbits.

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

We can always go back to the hype thread again:D

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

We need a new hype thread. Hype train 2.0

5. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Hopefully it will just be a patch involving bug fixes and game balancing and not more things to upgrade.

donkeykilla likes this.
  6. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Yes! Fix bugs then add content. As much as I want more content I definitely don't need new bugs on top of the old ones.

7. Bear

Bear Commodore

CoC did an optional update to remove Halloween content. Honestly I'd be happy if there were no update till December. I'm loving the Halloween stuff.

8. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

As much as I'd love a holiday theme. I really really want a bug fix release. I got hammered 3 attacks in a row with combinations of frozen Juggs holding up Witch Docs, and 2-3 star victories that showed as defeat and lost me huge points. I was so pissed off that I gave up an expensive points push, and dropped down 300.

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I'd be pretty frustrated if that happened to me.