where are my BP EP ???

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Black Pearl, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Black Pearl

Black Pearl Powder Monkey

where are my BP EP ???

Attached Files:

• 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      562.1 KB
      Views:
    • 222.jpg
      222.jpg
      File size:
      541.8 KB
      Views:
    • 333.jpg
      333.jpg
      File size:
      314.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Dirus

Dirus Powder Monkey

On the second picture I see you've upgraded your academy. Upgrading the Academy costs BP, i forgot how much for that level but comparing the difference I think it is 500 BP. Upgrading deducts the cost from your current BP.

About your EP, I don't have any idea.

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

As suggested, it looks like you have spent BP on upgrading your Academy. In the third screen shot I am a little confused, how have you gone from a pirate rank of over 100 to a pirate rank of 1? Are you sure these screen shots were taken at the same time?

4. Black Beard

Black Beard Powder Monkey

So when you upgrade academy, you lose BP? Thats retarded:mad:

5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

No. It costs BP to upgrade the academy. Says it right there when you upgrade.

6. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

How many bp does it cost to upgarde academy to 3? Because I lost a massive Amt of bp. i was told it was from academy, which does use bp, but now Iiam thinking how can that upgrade eat up over half my bp. I lost somewhere between 1000-1200 bp.

7. Captain Monkey

I have no mystic mortars

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's a few thousand bp for the academy. And it goes up drastically with each lvl

9. Captain Monkey

Hey bear :),
    Thanks, that's what they thought in guild chat also and i agreed, but then hoped it was a bug so I could get my bp back. Oh well.
    Isn't it exciting though, I'm finally on forum. This made me join, so it turned out well anyways.

Bear and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.