Which is the best way to Ching Shih powerful?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Calabiyau, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

Hi all!
    recently I got Ching Shih, now she is lvl 15, I want to know which is the best troops to Ching command or some strategy to get a nice work with her. I can see that sometimes she dies fast, juggernauts sometimes are in his own world and don't follow her. I appreciate some tricks to help me! ;):rolleyes:

2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Ching Shih cannot command Juggs or Thieves - since they have their own targeting preferences (mines & grog/gold items respectively). She is able to command brutes & ghastly gunslingers - since their targeting preferences match her own. She can also command all other troops since they have no targeting preferences.

The best pirates to combine her with depends very much on your crew and the type of base you are attacking... sometimes a group of bombs will be best, other times a group of skellies, still others a group of brutes & ghastly gunslingers.

3. Ian

Ian Commodore

I find that if you use her with Gunners the best as they can keep up with her speed. HG's are also good, but can sometimes be left behind. As GG's also target the same as Ching using them is wasted best to deploy them as a 2nd wave as the will do the same.

If Ching dies quickly try throwing a couple of Juggs or Brutes in front first to distract the majority of defences; or drop a Priestess in at the right moment to neutralize the risk. Either way its all practice in getting the timing, the mix and the deployment just right.

Tiger Lilly, Dog Breath and Calabiyau like this.
  4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I like to use Ching with bombs, ghastlies and/or guns. And Ian has some good tips :rolleyes: , and don't deploy her front line.

5. Calabiyau

Calabiyau Crew

With skillers and bombers rush easy, thanks for all! :):)

6. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Ian, @MorganFlint and @peg-brain bob...awesome advice, gives me a little more insight on which pirates are the best to use with Ching Shih! Thanks so much!;)

peg-brain bob and Ian like this.