Which Rumble Rival are you about to attack?

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by WinstonCOV, Oct 14, 2015.

1. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

Someone pointed this out to me, and I forgot who to credit on this, but you can tell which guild you are about to attack during the 30 second preview by looking at the color and symbol of the flag over the base, ship, ect. It is a small detail that I overlooked, but it is a nifty way to figure out which guild your potential prey belongs to.

In the rumble menu, you can see the 4 other guild's symbols, so just be on the lookout for those 4 when you get the Rumble Rival green banner.

Kelani and Ian like this.
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

:eek: I've been doing it wrong all this time..!! I've only been looking at the maximum possible BP I could get for a 3 star win and then how easy the base looks. I don't even look at the loot or the names when I'm in a serious rumble.. :(

awbo and Bou Regreg like this.
  3. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

It's not a huge thing, but I've been in a few rumbles where it helps to make the leading team have to decide to break their shield to keep attacking or hold tight and not earn more bp. In our guild, a few players tend to back off attacking after the same player hits them in between 3-4 attacks.

4. Mickster

Mickster Crew

Makes sense although I'm with Ian. Too busy looking where the GP's and Mortars are, where the weak point is and also that damned Shark Trap that keeps eating my Jugs. Interesting idea though.

Bou Regreg likes this.
  5. Ian

Ian Commodore

Good point...

6. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

Best use for it is if you are ever in a rumble with a sister guild. All our guilds use the same flag so you can tell quickly who is allied.

I used it to be sure I was hitting a Piggie each time...
    I mean, so I wasn't hitting a Fellow Piggie *cough cough* ;)

Isles dT and John56 like this.