Who actually likes Plunder Time with the win requirement?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super-Nor, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the game "Plunder Pirates" about looting of the resource's? According to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary Plunder is defined as follows:
    1. transitive verb
    2. 1a : to take the goods of by force (as in war) : pillage, sack invaders plundered the town b : to take by force or wrongfully : steal, loot plundered artifacts from the tomb

Super-Nor likes this.
  2. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I was thinking the same thing. The Plundertime event to me was about creative ways to efficiently loot bases, not three star attacks. Now that it is about three star attacks it is Thunderstruck without the storms.

I am still hoping for something new, some news about something new, or something to keep our group interested and together. I have never seen such a lack of enthusiasm for PP gameplay as of recent time.

Intimidator and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  3. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

I am also seeing many players lose interest... there's rumble fatigue and maxed players are finding it difficult to keep motivation. Unless Midoki release something more radical in way of gameplay to keep the game fresh, I don't see these players coming back.

Intimidator and WOLLIMAUS like this.