Who got Sadie & Jeanne?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bl00dBaTh, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I got both, it that strange or did a lot of us get both of them?

2. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Post vids of them in action. :p

Jeanne and Mack stopped by, but I didn't take Jeanne. Only 1 fort spot left at the moment, Jeanne seemed boring.

3. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I like Jeanne because her Halloween outfit gives a 10% boost to all my Skellywags, I won't have space for her until my Fort finishes upgrading, I bought Sadie first. I'll get Jeanne before the TS leaves.

TBaggins likes this.
  4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I got Jeanne :) & Mack :( as well (already had Mack :p).

My Sadie & Blackbeard appear to have eloped :eek: and gone sailing :(

5. Fil

Fil Captain

Let the "if I don't get Sadie, I'm quitting" posts begin ;)

Cap'nSmellyBeard, Ian and TBaggins like this.
  6. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

lolz I think it's a bit soon for those, give it a week or two.

7. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Jeanne came in the boat, but with only two unused cells in my fort I am waiting for Sadie and Black Bart (for now).

John56 likes this.
  8. yep jeanne and mack, got him, not so interested in her.
    I have two slots and was leaving them for sadie and greenbeard but they use the same materials so greenbeard's off the list.

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I got Jeanne and Sadie. Was nice to see, since I still don't have Blackbeard :)

John56 and HornyQuokka like this.
  10. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Blackbeard is even at lv 20 a pretty crappy Rare Legendary. Sadie just can be better. Congrats.

11. John56

John56 First Mate

Sadie has ridiculous range with her guns, which also has 2 increases as you train her. At low levels her wallbreaking skill is poor, but training adds a lot to that special ability. She also has a targeting recticle that appears to show you which wall she would butt; it seems to be the closest wall segment with no regard as to whether there is anything behind it.

If her regular damage wasn't so low she would be more effective than a heavy gunner given her shot range (initial range is not listed in her details, but to me it seemed to be more than 8 tiles). Until she gets trained up a bit, I will not be using her to break walls; just let her mop up defenses from a safe distance behind other troops.

WicKedShaydes and HornyQuokka like this.
  12. Can someone with Jeanne post a review plzz? I'm deciding between Mack n Jeanne atm. They have the same dmg at 100 but MacKraken has a decent amount more of hp so..it comes down to the special attack for me.
    I can see by the posts that most have passed her over but I like the sound of boosted speed and strength of attack for boost. But how much is it boosted? It reminds me of the rage spell in clash of clans which rox so if it's like that I'm in :)

13. Good to know, thnx. As a rare LP you would expect him to level up nicely but rare doesn't alwayz mean kick azz I've noticed

HornyQuokka likes this.
  14. Watched a replay earlier of Sadie and once she is trained up I bet she will be one of the heavy hitting legendary pirates.

15. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I only have her at lv 7 so far, but my pick would be Mc Kraken for sure. He jumps over walls with his slingshot arm and his special skill is more useful than the skill of Jeanne, even at lower levels.

WicKedShaydes likes this.
  16. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yea as Quokka just said, I'd go for Mack, he is super useful, he's my favourite LP, he goes straight for loot, he sets off Shark Traps, he's very fast (speed means a LOT), he can jump over walls & huge long distances with his rope claw, he destroys all surrounding buildings with his special ability, usually taking out half the health of buildings. Go for him.

WicKedShaydes and Bou Regreg like this.
  17. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Mack can be a nice distraction too, if you're having a hard time breaking through their walls.

18. bucket

bucket First Mate

I got Sadie on my second account. Cost 2 million gold coin and a whooping 3,500 bp, but it was worth it. She has terrific range and the ability to break walls or run into the pirate hall is great as well.
    As for choosing between mac and jeanne, I would definitely choose mac for most of the reasons already mentioned above. He goes after collectors and storages, disarms shark traps, draws fire, his claw attack can take away about half the health of a defensive weapon, and he is just plain quick on his feet. This has saved me several times when people put those annoying outhouses or builders huts at the extreme corners of the island and I didn't see them at first.

19. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Sadie's sound when you destroy the Fort and she's active... :D. Caught me off guard.

What's Sadie's defense?

20. Skye

Skye Commodore

Walls and Gun Towers anywhere on the island iirc