Who has had the highest PR with PH7 and Academy 6?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super-Nor, May 20, 2015.

1. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I have a PH7 island and I am curious how high others have got theirs as a goal.

Any high PH7's in your guild? Can you name an island and guild so I can check some high ones out?

Malware with Wild Piggies has reached over 500 so far with incomplete Academy 6 trainings.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Well. After ph8 came out the highest I had gotten was 501. I've gotten higher since upgrading to ph8 though

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Someone can get over 700 with PH7, academy 6. I imagine a rare few have hit 800+, and I would like to invite those rare few to come join my guild lol.

Skye likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'd add that my 501 rank was purely defensive. As I was unable to play for over a month starting the day before ph8 was released

5. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Not an exact answer, but we have two members who exceeded PR 600 with Academy 5. I consider their attack strategy to be the best in the guild.

I have one friend who exceeded PR 850 with Academy 6 (recently, without Ching Shih or anything). They had PH8 but that really doesn't make any difference when attacking.

In general, I believe anyone with Academy 5 should be capable of reaching 500 without too much difficulty, Academy 6 can reach 600, and Academy 7 can reach 700. For most players, those are challenging goals and are not sustainable. Going beyond that means you have some good skill. :)

This is all offensively - defenses won't take you beyond where your offenses will unless you have very few trainings or your attack strategy just sucks.

Super-Nor likes this.
  6. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Wow! Great responses. Any currently PH7 Academy 6 I can check out?

I am keeping my Malware island PH7 for now to see how future pirate hall battle matching goes. And it is nice to not be blinded by gold everything sometimes when I look at my island.

7. Rachael

Rachael Crew

After the PH8 update TN did a smallish push just to see what we could do. I was a PH7 with AC5 and was able to hit PR604.

Tex and Super-Nor like this.
  8. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

It's a moving target. The highest was likely before the ph8 update. When ph9 or new academy comes out it will drop further as harder to win high up attacks and more likely to lose defences due to improved potential abilities of opponents.

Raptelan likes this.
  9. The highest I know of is Pirate Max from the 'oooo arrrrr' guild. He's at 558 with PR7 and Academy 5

Super-Nor likes this.