Who in the seven seas is this???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gangrene Beard, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

[​IMG] I was doing battle and I saw this guy standing here just stuck in a building. I was worried it was one of mine until I looked closely. Is this a builder?

2. Hamie

Hamie Powder Monkey

looks like a leprechaun to me!

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I said builder because it looks like he has a ruler and a set of blueprints, but I never pay attention to builders so I'm only guessing

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Ok, so it's not a builder. This is. Maybe it's just a random NPC?

[​IMG]

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Maybe he's the building inspector or architect, and is just naturally flamboyant? :)

I saw him as well, and my first thought was also leprechaun

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Sludge

Sludge Crew

As far as I've seen, he's just a random NPC. Maybe he will have a role in future updates? When I first saw him I thought he was an explorer, because it looks like he has a ruler, compass and paper for a map.

7. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

There is already a thread about this so please check before posting duplicates.

However, in summary, it is Sir Henry Boggs, a world famous explorer. He was in the tutorial telling you to repair the ship, and also appears whenever you complete exploration quests.

8. The poor fellow is always forgotten, maybe you should make him a statue too @Chris [Midoki] ;)