why am i getting attacked at 1 trophy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by canadia, Apr 26, 2015.

1. canadia

canadia Powder Monkey

so im playing this game very casual and just for fun, so im trying to stay at 1 trophy while farming so no one attacks me and i dont attack anyone. This has been working great for me as i am almost max ph 7 without attacking anyone, however lately ALOT of people have been attacking me at 1 trophy and i have been losing insane amount of loot. Is this supposed to happen? and is there a way to prevent people from attacking me?

edit : ok i get how it works now thx. and for everyone saying how i should '' play the game '' im already playing CoC and im playing this as another game just for fun

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

You can buy shields. You will get attacked at any rank if you have loot laying around. Tons of people drop to 1 rank to farm and look for bases with high loot. Also, with new matching coming out people will be matched with similar level pirate halls within a range from their PR. So you will see more attacks coming.

Cap'n Creeperb likes this.
  3. Bathplug

Bathplug Powder Monkey

Why are you not attacking anyone? What your doing is not farming.

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I think because they reset the matching algorithm, so now matches by PH level and rank. May have done away with hiding below rank 50. With that said, still probably best place to try and hide.

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

The reason people are attacking you is because you have an insane amount of loot to give; and a lot of PH7 / PH8 players regularly try to hide at PR1 (first place we look). So if you don't want to be attacked, you can either as @Bear said "buy a shield" (but that only lasts so long), or spend your loot before other find it. Good luck..

6. sassafras

sassafras Powder Monkey

What are these trophies you speak of??

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

I guess I should add; it didn't help your cause in telling everyone on-line where you are and, that you have a lot of loot, and that you don't attack, so revenges probably won't happen.

Stay where you are, I'll be right down... ;)

Sigrid, Raptelan, TBird and 1 other person like this.
  8. Evil Rastlin

Evil Rastlin First Mate

Yup, it is "plundering Pirate game", not a camping game. Buy a shield or die! Better yet actually play the game!!! o_O

Raptelan and Ian like this.
  9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Maybe you would be better off playing Farmville. Lol

10. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

PH7 and no attacking other players? That's insane, would love to see a profile screenshot! :D

Evil Rastlin and Bear like this.