Why did you call the legendary pirate Caesar like this??!

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Naga Jolokia, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Naga Jolokia

Naga Jolokia Powder Monkey

Hi everyone,

I am very disappointed... I saw today Caesar from Ivory Coast... but he does not look African at all... and Caesar is not an African name...

I would suggest to rename him Carlos from Bogota (Colombia)!

What do you think about my awesome idea? :D

Greeting from Switzerland!

2. thelastfallen

thelastfallen Powder Monkey

Are you serious O.O!?!?!?!

cmooneey likes this.
  3. Naga Jolokia

Of course I am! Don't you think Carlos is much better than Caesar according to how he looks like?!

Also, Annabelle Levaux is weird, I always call her Maman Brigitte (or Mama Bligitte) in my guild! :D

4. thelastfallen

I'm not quite sure I'd be disappointed by their names mate but their performance on the battlefield would be a more appealing subject to discuss for me. If I'm not wrong Annabelle Levaux could be inspired by the french quarter and it's link with witchcraft ( and I mean, way back in time). I don't know about Caesar but I tried him today by the first time and it's an excellent LP from my point of view, he could be from Anywhere from the world and still be awesome. Both of them actually:cool:!!!

Cheers!

5. Naga Jolokia

Yes, the performance on the battlefield is an important point. I don't know about Annabelle, according to the game, Anabelle's location is unknown. But since she is a voodoo, I like to call her Maman Brigitte, the Baron Samedi's wife :) . But really, look carefully at Carlos, he has to be called Carlos and come from Bogota! Or Mexico and he could wear a pancho and sombrero! Olé !!!!

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Baron Samedi scares me :(

thelastfallen likes this.
  7. thelastfallen

Sombrero & Poncho would fit right in xDD!!! still... The idea of Carlos brings drug dealer to my mind. Sorry, can't help it:confused:!!! •

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  8. Naga Jolokia

I said Bogota because he looks like a guy working as a coffee farmer! And Carlos because... I don't know... when I look at him, I think... this guy is Carlos! Carlos with a pancho and a sambrero... he would be so funny!

And yes Kelani, Baron Samedi is scaring! But you have to admit that Maman Brigitte (Annabelle Levaux) is also quite scaring :D :D :D

9. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate