Why no one is using CoC style build?

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Syun, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Syun

Syun Crew

Where everything (cannons etc.) are surrounded by walls?

2. Landon

Landon First Mate

Because the buildings are asymmetrical.

3. yeti

yeti Captain

And because it's not CoC ;)

Dont know what you mean though, most ppl i see have their defenses behind walls...

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  4. @yeti It's not ? Darn it wasted my time on 3 accounts I thought was for CoC ....:p

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  5. yeti

yeti Captain

@.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. no need for them to go to waste...I'd be happy to look after them while you set up 3 more there :rolleyes:

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  6. Landon

Landon First Mate

Cuz I got them Raiderz dropping from the sky takin our your mortars before they land.. Wait no. I've only done this twice.. And I need to practice more. No really, my cannons are behind a wall.. Or two or none sometimes.. :mad:

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

I think he means, what we call on the CoC forums, egg-crate style bases, with most defenses each completely surrounded by walls.

There are two reasons I can think of, maybe there are more:
    • There aren't as many walls in Plunder Pirates. I've seen a few bases that attempt egg-crate designs, but so few defenses fit inside the walls that it's not very effective.
    • The wall breakers in CoC bust through two layers of walls at once, weakening double walled designs. In Plunder pirates there isn't an equivalent, so having a double thick layer of walls is good design.

8. And gunners are OP. They will blast your defenses even if there is a wall in between.

9. PulverizerX11

PulverizerX11 Powder Monkey

Also, Coc Cannons are 3x3, PP cannons is 2x2, Same for Archer and Gun towers...

10. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

This is because some of the defenses here within Plunder Pirates use directional force, i.e bunkers, ground pounder. Also, the AI of the troops are rather different than that of those within CoC.