Why use buccaneers...

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Capin blackbeard, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Capin blackbeard

Capin blackbeard Powder Monkey

• when you have a level 3 academy your buccs have 200 toughness and your gunners have 85,at this stage the main killer of the gunners is the mortar which does quite a bit of damage,so my crew includes 1 brute 5 buccs and 26 gunners,the brute starts with distracting the defenses but if he goes for mortar the mortar wont target the gunners,it will go for buccs first,i try to attack in a way that i can reach the mortar and the main defenses in a few seconds so 5 buccs will make sure that when my gunners get to attack the mortar,they are at full health.
    • Also don't spray all your troops at the same time and position,i found it a suicide,i usually let the brute in,the buccs instantly after but with a little distance from each other,and then release the groups of 5-10 of gunners depending on situation. Usually 3-4 groups.
    • Hope it help,please share if you have any suggestions.

2. Nate M.

Nate M. Powder Monkey

i use 4 brutes and send to a close mortar. once mortar is down i let go gunners/bucs

3. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Gunners do have range.
    That is why they are called gunner!

4. zag

zag Crew

The berserk ability is nice at latter stages in a raid to move around quick and get to new targets faster.

Bucs are cheaper than Brutes for soaking hits. So mix em up.

5. Natasya aris

Natasya aris Powder Monkey

Whts voodoo hut for?

6. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

To unlock and train the more magical members of the pirate crew

Soma likes this.