WHYYY?!

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by ll DarkZero ll, Jan 12, 2015.

1. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I understand that through Peyton all things are possible. I understand that everything he does is for a reason. I can't understand why he did this today. WHY PEYTON WHY?! WHY HAS THOU FORSAKEN ME?! I pray to my Peyton Shrine 5 times a day while facing Denver. What did I do wrong? Tell me so that I may be able to serve you better!

My Peyton Shrine
    [​IMG]

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Again lost :rolleyes: its a football thing. I get THAT :cool:

3. I always speculated the Mannings were split from a DNA test tube experiment gone wrong.
    I don't know. I'm not a scientist. It snows so there is no such thing as Global Warming, right? Lol

What I DO KNOW is Green Bay has now consecutively and in our lifetime had the two, greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game (compared to say, Chicago, having... 40 (?) quarterbacks since Favre started.

At any rate, you might want to melt down that freaky-foreheaded little action figure and make something useful out of it. Like a candle. Then you could have a well-lit shrine to a good player. Maybe with a # 4 bobble head.

I have to go stick pins in a voodoo seahawk doll now.

4. I can't believe you're a cheesehead, bonesy. America's team not good enough for you?

5. It's not my fault. I'm born and raised and still here in Milwaukee, WI.
    I drive past the stadium of the Holy Team when I go up north to the family cabin.
    It's the law around here. I have to be a cheesehead. I'm not allowed to like any other team, no matter what.

Besides. There's kind of a rumor around here, Green Bay IS America's team.
    I'm not an NFL history buff but I think the rumor started back in the nineties when the Cowboys were doing all that awesome cocaine and going to jail and stuff.

I have to admit - Aikman did not drive me insane today. He sounds like he truly respects Rodgers.