Wicked Hellyard vs Elite Legends

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by RoLL_TiDE_RoLL, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Congrats on an incredible victory... You guys caught us at just the right time to take us down.. I would say that I enjoyed it but I really hate losing... But, I do give credit where it is due and you guys certainly earned my respect. Y'all knew what it was gonna take to bring us down and you went full speed ahead... I hope your team enjoys this victory as much as we hate this loss... It was painful to watch the end and realize none of you were gonna stop raiding so we would have a chance to make a last minute comeback... Great job Elite Legends, enjoy the victory, you guys earned it..
    Final Score
    Elite Legends - 1,177,594
    Wicked Hellyard - 1,090,100

2. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Great job Legends, that's an awesome win. Good job to Wicked as well for putting up one hell of a fight.

Keena-CBD, Pink Taco and Booty Slappa like this.
  3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

This was a really fun one, for all of us. Thank you EL, for being such strong competitors, and making this one awesome rumble for every bit of those 24 hours. It was simply a joy, and you know both teams wanted the win when scores exceed 1 million. Well played.

4. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Great scores from both teams and I'm sure Midoki looks forward to our next matchup.:)

5. Madhouse

Madhouse Crew

Great job Legends. . Looks like a good fight by both teams

6. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

Well done pirates amazing score for elite and wicked verry close

7. Fil

Fil Captain

Awesome job to everyone at Elite Legends! If you find any deals on iTunes cards, please let us know, after back to back matchups with you we need some :confused:

Sea Patriot and 850arrr like this.
  8. yeah Im sure they do.... they got about $65 out of me over the last 24 hours... enjoyed the match ... you and your heavies are some really great pirates who can put up some massive numbers... congrats on the win..

850arrr likes this.
  9. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

meh

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Lorent.113, Keena-CBD and 850arrr like this.
  10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Wow! What an impressive combined score! Applauding both right now, and great job Elite!

Lorent.113 and Keena-CBD like this.
  11. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Much congrats on the win Elite Legends fed to Wicked Hellyard. Was a high scoring battle. Serving the "first loss" to "Capt" Roll Tide Roll. (read "Filthy McNasty" undefeated captain of...... Blah blah blah). ;) Couldn't hand that hat off fast enough, huh Fil? "Wasn't me... Was just babysitting. It's Lady Morgan Flint's guild". Anyway, congrats again to Johnny and the Legends. Awesome fun to watch. Mic drop. BOOM!

Lorent.113 and Pink Taco like this.
  12. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Really? Really? With all you have posted about them (him) previously? You now back step and befriend. I have Screenshots... Lol. Which "WE" are you aligned to this week? Bleh. You have proven to be who you are. Disreputable. Untrustworthy. Let's agree to block each other. Yawn...

13. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Congratulations Elite and Wicked was a amazing battle that helps keep this game alive and thriving. Was awesome to watch and I have no nails left from that day!!

14. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Meh

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  15. I wasnt the captain... just a lame ole QM... nothing special about me....

Keena-CBD likes this.