Will Blackbeard ever come back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iDoRamU531, Nov 5, 2015.

1. iDoRamU531

iDoRamU531 Powder Monkey

Blackbeard showed up for me on the second trade ship ever, and at that time, I didn't nearly have the BP to get him. Now I have more than enough and haven't seen him since. Will he come back again or was that the last time? I really want him because I have heard he is exceptional in battle...

2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

By the law of averages everyone should get all LPs more than once. However since BlackBeard, Ching Shih, Black Bart & Sadie are the 'rare' LPs - you will get all of the others repeated far more often!

Good luck! :)

TBaggins likes this.
  3. iDoRamU531

iDoRamU531 Powder Monkey

Okay, good. Thanks peg-brain bob. I was starting to worry because I would be uber mad if I missed my opportunity to get him. I am glad I got Ching Shih when I did, because I haven't seen her since either.

5. Peg, wasn't able to be on pp at Christmas and missed Blackbeard. Any chance he'll make another appearance. Waiting 3 months now!

6. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Unfortunately Blackbeard being a 'rare' LP - you are at the mercy of the evil RNG (computer code for random) :(

Unless Midoki plan to make the 'rare' ones fixed again any time soon... (hint hint) ;)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  7. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

I believe @Skye made a post on the statistics of the LP being there. Out of my head I believe a rare LP is 1/20 change of being in the trade ship so.... Waiting is all you can do I guess

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

I guessed based on how many people I saw get it, but that's a biased number
    I think lynsey commented the actual chance on sadie and ching at some point, id suspect blackbeard is similar

10. I second the hint! Hint!

11. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

I can see why they are rare, but to me they are non-existent; never ever seen them on my side, but rather attacking my island. I wish I could see them more often in the trade ships.

12. Alnemer

Alnemer Crew

Just wait more from 3 to 4 months or for sure the next christmas :D this is the amazing super random system

And after they arrived u need to train them in less than a year :rolleyes: