Will Ching Shih Be The 6th LP Released?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pirate Christian, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

The LP that I REALLY want to see released, and I hope it is this Friday, is Ching Shih.

Today, while I was reviewing my profile I saw this....

[​IMG]

This makes me wonder if Ching Shih isn't already hiding in the code base of the latest release of Plunder Pirates. I was only able to use Ching Shih once after the Chinese New Year edition ended. And until recently she did not appear on my profile as my most shunned pirate. Which leads me to hope that we are very close to her re-release.

2. SaK

SaK First Mate

hope for the best, prepare for the worst!(high chances)

cmooneey likes this.
  3. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

She didn't appear in your profile before because you must have used whichever other Pirate was there again, meaning it got pushed up & Ching Shih took its place. I've seen many profiles where she is there for ages now.

4. It was said in other forum that some LP are Rare to vist your island like, Blackbeard, Ching or Saddie the Goat.
    If i'm not mistaken by this information some islands will get her first, some may have to wait.
    And about most shunned, i've seen more profiles before the LP updates with Ching in them.

5. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

The only reason why Ching Shih is on the profile is because she is your most shunned pirate, the reason why so many have her in their profile as most shunned is because the update that released all the new stuff, like your profile info was brought out right after Ching Shih was dropped, but many players had only one left in their crew, so could only ever use 1.