Win Loss PR Ratio

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Resarf, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Resarf

Resarf Captain

This game got harder, defences are stronger, more walls, etc etc.

And I now find a 3 star win not the norm. Probably get a 3 star win 25% of the time, 50% 2 star and that would leave about 25% losses in rough guestimates.

I dont mind loosing, I learn and improve.

However the pattern goes something like this

Lets start at 600

win 3 star +15 = 615
    win 2 star +5 = 620
    win 2 star +8 628
    loss 0 star -18 610

etc, even though I won 75% I have barely gone anywhere.

I think in the age where 3 stars are harder and the time given to attack never increased, Midoki should consider addressing the imbalance in win / loss PR points

When ranked even higher, its much worse
    its +2, +5, +1, +1, +2, +2, +5, -18

Now if anyone thinks that makes a fun game, I would beg to differ.

Oak Doak, Ian, Christy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Christy

Christy Commodore

You absolutely right @Resarf it is much harder. Also I was attacked 6 times overnight. I won all 6 times. However 4 of the defense wins yielded me +0 PR :mad: and the other 2 attacks earned me +1 PR and +7 PR. Of course it was a rival guild BUT these are maxed bases. Just because they are hiding down in the 100 range, I get basically nothing for the defense wins. It used to be if you won 6 battles in a row on defense your PR would skyrocket. Now all it does is take your precious grog o_O

Ian likes this.
  3. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Yes and now compound with rumbles where many targets that are even PH8 but hiding low would net +0. Should be no such thing as +0 if I win I should get something for both attack & defence. I used to be able to climb to from farming to 700+ in a day, now it takes me a week assuming I dont end up going backwards. Cant wait for defence wins either now there are 3 types of bases, round, corner and flat wall that can all be taken down. Not a whole lot of fun.

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

Totally agree with what both of you have brought up, most of my defensive wins are all +0 nowadays, yet take one lose and you take 2 steps backwards.

Christy likes this.
  5. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

I agree, you build PR all day go to bed and wake to the same pr as you started at yesterday it's crazy. Anything above 700 is just one big circle jerk.

Ian likes this.
  6. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

I can manage to keep my pr. I have not fallen below 800 in well over a month and a half and I have been at 875+ for the majority of that time. Last weeks pebble beach golf trip knocked me from 900+ to 830's. But I'm working my way back up. Pr is hard that's why the top ranked players should have something to brag about. U have to win 40 to 50 battles in a row to get above 900 from 750ish. It's not easy but is possible. Even with this crappy bomber ai issue