Windows phone version?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by peg-brain bob, Jul 5, 2015.

1. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Dear Midoki,

Are you planning on ever releasing a Windows phone version?
    (grins sheepishly) - I know, could I be any more of a geek!

If yes :) - I'll be buying lots of gems!
    If no :( - I'll just have to go sit in the corner and quietly scream!

Yours Hopefully,
    Peg-Brain

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I wouldn't hold my breath. WP just doesn't have enough market share yet. Lots of game publishers have tried releasing for the platform, but abandoned it because it's not profitable.

3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

I completely understand that I'm part of a tiny minority - I was simply crossing fingers and saying "I believe in..."

Edward Kenway likes this.
  4. Just get an iPad and use that. With the amount you'll spend on gems the cost of the iPad will seem trivial :p

5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I've got an iPad to play at home... but it's a bit big to fit in my pocket (and I'm otherwise happy with phone - it's just missing 1 important feature :()

6. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Download Age of Sorcery on the windows phone and kiss your life / wife/ kids goodbye ))

7. Pedro Adamastor

Pedro Adamastor Powder Monkey

Hi, are there any plans to release a Windows 10 version. Windows market on tablets is growying, i would love to play Plunder Pirates on my Windows 10 tablet.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  8. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

This is exactly why I bought a Nexus 7 2013 when they were ~$150 new. My previous 3 phones were Windows Phone.

Hopefully they make Win 10 (mobile) versions, but a cheap, decent Android tablet can't hurt. Nexus 7 (2013) is still a great tablet.