Witch Doctor Fix

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by WinstonCOV, Apr 22, 2015.

1. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

The witch doctor should resurrect every pile of bones within the radius of effect. For some reason it only resurrects the piles that bounce. This shouldn't be such a dodgy effect. If there is some reason for bouncing piles vs non-bouncing, then please explain and adjust the skill description accordingly (i.e. "Ressurect SOME of your fallen comrades.... maybe").

Tex likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

There are two bubbles. One bubble is bigger and protects troops the inner bubble is smaller and resurrects troops

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That inner bubble is invisible, though. At least I've never seen it

Rachael likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'll have to look. I feel like I used to see it

5. Tex

Tex Commodore

I've always been curious about that question too. I've never seen this 2nd bubble.
    Are you sure that's correct?

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm positive it's correct. @Chris [Midoki] confirmed it on an old bug thread for the WD

Tex likes this.
  7. captaintau

captaintau Crew

Are the ones not bouncing from already-resurrected crew who have been re-killed?

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think the problem in seeing the inner circle comes at higher levels when the radius is widened die to upgrading the WD

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Already aware of those. This occurs even during 1st resurrection.
    It would be nice if that second bubble was visible so we could be more precise with the skill.

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

Agreed

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

When there is a large piles of skeletons spread out, you can gauge the size of it from who's bouncing and who's not, but yeah, it's definitely a small range. The WD basically has to be standing right on top of them, which is funny, since standing there was apparently a Bad Idea for those skeletons.

That's the last place he should be :)

awbo likes this.
  12. MMONSTER

MMONSTER Powder Monkey

I am also curious on the "attack range" of WD from the voodoo training.
    I never seen a WD attack. Is the range = range of resurrect ?

13. Range = the size of the bubble in which he protects fellow pirates, the resurrect bubble is a bit smaller.
    And the attack stat means nothing on the WD. He doesn't attack.

14. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

I don't know about ever seeing a visual 2nd bubble, but there is definitely a limited range. I have gotten use to it; however, it would be nice to see your most expensive grog troop play at a higher level. 100k grog is a lot.

15. alebvk

alebvk Powder Monkey

I know what you mean.
    Although I haven't seen a 2nd bubble, I know that it has a shorter range and I've instinctively asumed that range and played according to that.