Witch Doctor Invincibility

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Captain Underpants, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Captain Underpants

Captain Underpants Powder Monkey

Midoki, I love your game, but for me, it is currently ruined. Can we please get some confirmation that you are working to change the witch doctor? I can't gather enough resources for upgrades when I get attacked between recruitments and lose more than I can make in a battle. I've stopped playing for now and have been here since day 1 and have loved every minute. I just want to know you guys are working on fixing this so I can go back to enjoying your great game.

alebvk likes this.
  2. Skye

Skye Commodore

They are planning a patch within the next week or two to fix it, they were just making sure there weren't any other major glaring bugs that needed to get rolled into the patch before pushing it out to apple for approval.

3. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Let's hope when they fix him it's not back to the crap AI of him hugging Juggs to death and more like the original AI at least.

4. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

Maybe invincibility is the fix

5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I wish, but that for sure isn't going to happen.

6. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Unfortunately Midoki have already confirmed they will be 'fixing' invincibility :(

7. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

It makes me think the devs were playing with him trying to "fix" him then just forgot to turn off invincibility when they rolled out the update. I'm sure every character has a boolean type property call "invincible" that is set to "true" for special testing.

8. bucket

bucket First Mate

The "invincible" witch doctor has been one of best/worst things to happen in an update. I like the fact that you can three star almost any base regardless of difficulty; however, you base stands even less chance of being defended. It needs to be fixed, but I will miss the "invincible" witch doctor when he is gone. R.I.P. my friend. :(

9. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

In another thread Midoki did say that someone changed the WD at the last minute by mistake to be invisible. The update went to Apple and they couldn't fix it in time.

10. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

11. LYM

LYM Captain

be good to see this fix, game is pointless until it is sorted