Witch Doctor shouldn't focus on resurrected skeletons

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by yeti, Dec 27, 2014.

1. yeti

yeti Captain

Getting sick of resurrecting the dead, and having the little blighters run away from the main battle to take out an outhouse, only to have the Witch Doctor abandon the actual troops fighting the real battle and follow the skeletons off to nowhere land. I don't think the Witch Doctor should focus on the skeletons unless there are no other troops left...they can't be resurrected again anyway.

Disclaimer: I did do a search so go easy on me if this is already mentioned elsewhere :oops:

Pirate!, Gangrene Beard and Kelani like this.
  2. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

What yeti said. Never understood why gunners split off an Wd always follows smaller group

3. They do that for every one ? Mine seems to stay put with main group but I keep them close I don't deploy them too far apart .Will have to pay extra attention next few times.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  4. yeti

yeti Captain

It's entirely possible that there may well be an element of user error, but even so, i maintain they should disregard resurrected skellies.

It doesn't happen every time, but mine does seem to enjoy following the newly resurrected...must be paternal instincts kicking in!

Christy likes this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+1 Mine do it also, sometimes. Or, he will excitedly follow a lone pirate to check out some random building, leaving the cluster of troops suddenly exposed to all kinds of hell.

So, after raising the dead, they should definitely disappear from Mr. Doctor's radar.

6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Who the WDs decide to follow is a regular source of frustration. And it's costing me far too many attacks.

Christy likes this.