Witch doctor tweek... Please

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Enuthral, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

We need to have the WD stop jumping walls. It's crazy there is an opening right in front of him with archers just inside the wall. The archers move forward and the WD turns around walks left or right. Then jumps the wall then goes back to the archers he's protecting. And on top of that by passing skeletons he's suppose to want to resurrect. I don't understand why jumping a wall is an ability he has. It's not necessary for his character to act. then he does the opposite. He is inside a walled area. There are pirates just across the wall from him. tHen he. Doesn't jump the wall. He walks back to the opening that he refused to go thru the first time and goes thru it. jUst stop him from jumping the walls. Don't care about following a single archer. I find this the most annoying feature right now.

Robin Blood and CerealKillerBowl like this.
  2. JT07

JT07 Crew

@Lynsey [Midoki] , can we bring back the 1.9 witch doctor AI? That AI is so much stable compared to the current witch doctor AI. The current is unpredictable - can't make up his mind who or which group to protect; goes running off protecting a lone gunner/skelly/jugg and the worse scenario, protect the LP instead of the pirates.

Cpt.Chinchilla likes this.
  3. ADNS

ADNS Powder Monkey

Yeah Wd's seem to have something special going on with Sadie, as it appears they will never leave her side in battle!

Cpt.Chinchilla and peg-brain bob like this.
  4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I say keep the WD as is!! I've had him jump walls that saved numerous battles, very handy.

As for the the last AI where he followed juggs to certain death, that was terrible. I had to use multiple WD's per battle and it sucked terribly. The current AI isn't perfect but it sure works a hell of a lot better than the jugg version.

With the current AI, I only need one WD and he usually lives through the battle resurrecting skellys the entire time totally saving my butt, please do not change him.

SitFlyer_ and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  5. Rimeeek

Rimeeek Powder Monkey

Still having problems with the WD, hangin around the LP and single units and totally avoiding huge groups of gunners/ bombers/ sky raiders.