[Witch Doctor]-Why you should not make Witch Doctor

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Roserio, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Is it really worth making Witch Doctor instead of upgrading Academy with 425,000 Grogs at the beginning of the game?

Watch the Witch Doctor deployed in the battle field, and how he creates the shields for protection.

Please vist the following youtube channel to view more Tips & Strategies
    and Subscribe for your convenience of update notice!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnavRl81IuyYrGRFzJJRcw

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

fully upgraded this crews grog cost is 100k. 100k! Definitely not worth it in most battles.

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Forget the cost...time is what kills me!

4. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

LOL...hope these can be adjusted like the starcraft patch

5. Zeuticus

Zeuticus Crew

I like to have one or two witch doctors with me for battles. If the battle goes well I don't use him.

If I take a lot of casualties early I can deploy the witch doctor so that he heads to where the bodies are. He then raises a bunch and uses his shield for the rest of the fight. The skeletons he raises don't do a lot of damage, but they are very tough to kill, so a well used witch doctor can turn a loss into a profitable victory.

6. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Yeah, that's exactly how I'm using these days to attack tough enemies,
    but with some upgrades....witch doctor will cost 'already' 30,000 rums for only 1 unit!
    and that's quite a lot

7. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Wait till he jumps to 50k and then 100k for maxed out one.

8. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

that is insane;;
    will it be worth it?

i think those requires some constant patch like starcraft did for several years for balance.

9. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I use 1 with Gunners so if they die I can at least get them back for the battle and the skill charges quickly, about 30 seconds I think. I just wanna know what's the stats on the skeletons and does using it on different units produce any difference in stats?

The cost though is starting to make me wonder about the usefulness.