[Witch Doctor]-Why you 'should' recruit Witch Doctor

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Roserio, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

The sequel video of "Why you should not recruit the Witch Doctor"

On my previous video, I've recommended not to recruit the witch doctor in the beginning of the game and try to invest the money in other units' upgrade,

but once you fully upgrade the witch doctor to level 2 with the second chance skills, and when the price of this unit becomes 30,000 from 5,000,

then this unit can be the game changer.

Check it out how the witch doctor can be the game changer when attacking higher ranking enemies.

Enjoy

Please vist the following youtube channel to view more Tips & Strategies
    and Subscribe the channel for your convenience of update notice!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnavRl81IuyYrGRFzJJRcw

2. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

I think the WD still isn't worth the cost or recruit time for what it brings to a raid even more so with lvl 2 upgrades.

In your video the WD resurrects a lot of fallen troops, which is great if that were the case even 50% of the time. But it isn't.

Most of the time the skill doesn't work even when the fallen are within the WD protection circle. Or by the time the skill has refreshed the WD has walked past the fallen, outside of the resurrect circle.

WD is currently nothing more than the most expensive troop to recruit ( grog/time) with a skill that is completely unpredictable at best.

I will say your video shows him in all his glory and how it should work, but how many raids did you have to perform / record before you got 1 that shows that?

3. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

i agree with your opinion. for ther resurrection, only within in certain range of WD only resurrects(as you said), and this is maybe,, making you to more concentrate and focus on WD each movements he makes, and this sometimes make you more fun.

anyway there are still somewhat to be patched for sure..

try to watch my other video, "why you should not recruit WD"

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Roserio I've seen many of your videos, and they're really nicely done. If you don't mind my making a suggestion? If you make any more "Why you should Buy/Not Buy X" videos, It might be helpful for viewers if you combined them into one video. That way viewers can get the complete picture of the troop/skill. I know when I saw one of your "why you SHOULD buy..." vids, I wasn't expecting there to be another one with different info :)

Bear likes this.
  5. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

haha :) yeah i totally agree with your point...but it's about the time for uploads... it takes too much time to combine with full unit's upgrades.., anyway I think the best way is to write a link about another related videos! :)