Would really like to see plunderable amounts

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Captain MetaTauta, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

if we had a way to see the exact amount of gold/ grog available to be plundered from our own islands. Thanks midoki

alebvk and Kelani like this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I like the idea. Got any ideas where/how they would implement that?

I'm thinking maybe just make it a part of the tooltips that pops up when you tap your Gold/Grog count at top left:

Gold Production
    --------------------------------------
    Capacity: 4,4451,500
    Production Rate: 29,000/hr
    Plunderable: 1,500,000

3. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Yeah kelani, I like the way you posted that. Make it easier to see where we stand

Kelani likes this.
  4. Tex

Tex Commodore

+1 But need a way to see how much Plunderable when thinking about revenge. I mean that is really important!! Can you get that on the list Kel?

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

You mean showing loot when you visit a town before revenging? I think that's more of a feature for the Battle list. I know it's been discussed before on the forums. Once you commit to the revenge, and start the battle, then it shows you how much is there, like any other battle. However...

If you use the Visit button to view the town before Revenging, you can see the contents of their storages and collectors and get a good idea of how much loot is there at the moment. Estimate 25% of that is plunderable and you have a pretty good idea what you can get when you revenge :)

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Sorry if it was already requested. But 'yes' want to actually see how much rather than guess. Using the 25% estimation can be the solution for the original post here also.

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I know we can now select a storage when visiting with ideas of revenge, but is that real time accurate or what the attacker had when they attacked? I know I've revenged and been very surprised by what was available. It does show contents, unlike before last update but I really question the real time accuracy.

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

It was discussed, but not added to the list yet.

@The Fish Eyed Pirate could you please add this one to your Battle list.

-Show the amount that can be plundered from your town in the Gold/Grog Capacity/Production Rate tooltip
    -Show the amount plunderable from a town when using the Visit button on the Defense tab (in preparation for a revenge)

alebvk, # Johnny Doe # and Tex like this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

10. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

+1 to this wonderful idea. You know how, when viewing your island, the pop-up that appears from tapping on the Gold/Grog bar on the top-left corner would show you your current amount of resource and its production rate? Would be awesome if that same pop-up also shows the max amount of loot that can be taken away from our island in one raid.

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

that's what I suggested and added to the master list. :) is a great spot for that info.

Smelly_Vile likes this.