Wrong Plunder Points

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Pumpkin2012, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Pumpkin2012

Pumpkin2012 Powder Monkey

I should have won 266 plunder points in one fight when my pirate rank was under level 100, but I only got 66 plunder points. During the past three weeks, I should win more than forty thousand rumble points. However, I only earned less than three thousand, which resulted that our guild lost more than five rumbles.

This issue occurs periodically, so did yesterday. I often use my iPhone and iPad to play Plunder Pirates.

I am a loyal player of Plunder Pirates and have bought more than 100,000 gems, but this bad experience makes me hesitate to buy more gems.

Player information:
    PlayerName: 南瓜维尼和喵呜
    PlayerRefId: +aem/2aZD4g=
    GuildName: 喵呜海盗团

I have attached a screenshot of the abnormal plunder points for your information.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

It looks like your points are being quartered, which probably means the system is detecting at least 4 devices active on your account recently. Using any more than two devices (your iphone and ipad are ok) for the same account cuts the points - starting at halving them at three devices. Stop using devices besides those two, and the points should return to normal within a couple days. If you believe this is an error and you really are only using two devices, email support@rovio.com to make sure no one else has your account details. Although I'm sure Lynsey will probably do a quick check when she reads this, and I'd be willing to bet that's what she finds is the reason.

This change was brought about several weeks ago to deter account sharing, as a couple major guilds had over a dozen members sharing the same account in some instances, so that it could be online 24/7 and put up unfair scores. Only one person should be using the same account, which is why they're limiting it to two devices (since many people have an iphone and ipad, that's fine, but not many people really have a legitimate reason to really need it on more than two).

Pumpkin2012 likes this.
  3. Pumpkin2012

Pumpkin2012 Powder Monkey

I get it. I used an iPad Pro, an iPad Air, an iPad Mini and an iPhone to play Plunder Pirates, which resulted in wrong Plunder Points. Thank you very much.