WRONG SKILL? HELP!

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Kimmy, May 16, 2015.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Powder Monkey

After I have upgraded my academy my THIEF seems to have a wrong skill... it's supposed to have the WHO GOES THERE skill but instead the BERSERKER skill appeared... How can I fix this? Please help. THANKS.

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

There was an issue with the thief skill earlier this week. Players found a glitch to use it in a way it wasn't meant to be used. So the game developers had to take it away temporarily until they are able to rectify the problem. Until then, they gave the thief the Berserker ability as a substitute. Sorry about the confusion. Hopefully we get it back soon :)

Burnz, Kimmy and TheAdmin like this.
  3. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

Looks like I have the berserker skill as well for the thief... Who currently has the "who goes there" skill currently? Anyone?

4. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

Well that explains that! Thank you @Christy

Christy likes this.
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Powder Monkey

@Christy thanks for the information :)
    If I would be training my thief for that substitute skill,, won't I be wasting a million grog for that? I mean if the developers have already fixed that problem won't I be spending another million grog for the correct skill?

Christy and TheAdmin like this.
  6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Hi @Kimmy, no Thief training will not be wasted. Once the fix is implemented the Thief's skills will be reinstated and any training you have done should transfer across.

Christy and Kimmy like this.
  7. Kimmy

Kimmy Powder Monkey

Thanks @Ian :) I should have waited for the developers to fix this problem. I am now reinstalling the game thinking that it would fix the problem. Anyway thank you again for the speedy response mateys. Happy plundering! :)

Ian likes this.
  8. Tex

Tex Commodore

@Christy that new banner of yours is cool. But creeps me out. Lol

Floki and Christy like this.
  9. Christy

Christy Commodore

@Floki is my official banner maker :D I thought it fit well with my angry look avatar

Skye and Floki like this.
  10. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Rachael, TheAdmin and Ian like this.
  11. Ian

Ian Commodore

12. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Wait, that face isn't magnum or blue steel?

Also, thank @Lynsey [Midoki] and @Christy for the info, was wondering why it switched.

Christy likes this.