[x-post from Off Topic] Midoki... give us a Favicon!

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Rynomite, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Rynomite

Rynomite Powder Monkey

I like to keep a shortcut for this forum in my bookmarks bar for quick access. When I add a new shortcut to my bookmarks bar I always delete the name so I'm only left with the favicon. This helps save lots of space allowing me to pack in many favorites into my bar.

You guys should create a Favicon so I distinguish this great forum in my bookmarks bar =)

Also, keep up the good work. You guys have all the ingredients for a heck of an awesome game. I'm loving my time spend in game so far.

2. Rynomite

Rynomite Powder Monkey

*** I posted this in Off Topic originally but it may be more appropriate here. Mods, sorry for the double posts ***

I like to keep a shortcut for this forum in my bookmarks bar for quick access. When I add a new shortcut to my bookmarks bar I always delete the name so I'm only left with the favicon. This helps save lots of space allowing me to pack in many favorites into my bar.

You guys should create a Favicon so I distinguish this great forum in my bookmarks bar =)

Also, keep up the good work. You guys have all the ingredients for a heck of an awesome game. I'm loving my time spend in game so far.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Firefox has a plugin that allows you to change the icon.

4. Kit

Kit First Mate

There is one already. The same Buccaneer pic that some of the staff uses.

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That's right, I am looking at it now at the top of my browser bar :)

6. Rynomite

Rynomite Powder Monkey

Not me.
    [​IMG]

It's like this in Chrome, IE, & Firefox. Weird.

7. Kit

Kit First Mate

It is weird. I just checked and I can see it in Chrome, Opera, IE and Firefox.

Do you have an unusual custom theme installed, maybe?

8. Rynomite

Rynomite Powder Monkey

I do not. I do, however, use the Windows Classic theme. For the heck of it I changed it back Windows Basic but no changes.

No biggy. At least I know it's my computers fault =)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  9. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

I have favicon in every browsers.:)