Xmas outfits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYM, Dec 25, 2015.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

Whats your thoughts on the xmas outfits, they look pretty cool and some off the buffs look good too.

well i couldn't just get one so treated myself :rolleyes:

I guess it be easter outfits soon then ;)

2. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Pretty sweet for the most part. Boomer with the exploding ornaments(?) is pretty cool. Too bad I only use him on defense. Ching and Greenbeard are pretty sweet too.

3. Christmas outfits look better than the Halloween ones (in my opinion*). I think Halloween ones had better buffs tho. I thought Blackbeard's minions would turn into elfs (the ones in the loading picture) but can't complain, love those candy canes/xmas hats!

LYM likes this.
  4. Skye

Skye Commodore

I prefer the Halloween ones, in general (Halloween is probably my favorite holiday though so I'm biased) but I'm still getting all 12 again. :)

LYM likes this.
  5. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I don t care, as long as i get them all for "free"(streaking), i am fine with anyhting. :D:p

6. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

It's weird how I streaked quite high, and didn't get a single LP costume. It wasn't that high, but I at least deserved something. Collected about 3000 BP, and 2000 EP, some resources, but no LP costumes. Sad. And didn't get any gems either, which I could use to buy them. Hate my fortune!

7. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

To be fair...the last 7x 30 wins streak i hadn t had any new costume, but well i already have 10/12, so maybe thats the reason , or Midoki read my prior posts and banned my account from getting any new free x-mas outfits from chests. :eek:;)

8. I got 2 on the first day of release and nothing since.

9. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Halloween had better buffs and outfits in my opinion. I buyed 2, Ching and Sadie.

10. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Picked up four outfits. Mack, Anna, Cornelius and Chings

11. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

12. Skye

Skye Commodore

Outfits seem to have a .5 or 1% chance of appearing in any given slot, with chests with more slots thus having a higher chance to have them. But that still means theres a 99 or 99.5% chance they won't appear in a slot. Gems seem to have a similar drop rate.
    With 5 slots in a higher tier streak chest, that's a 4.9% chance of it being in a chest, across 5 slots of 1% chance (1-(.99^5)). So one streak is unlikely to give you any outfits unless you've gotten high enough to get like 20 high-tier chests from it, and it'll probably take many more than even that.