Yet Another "Why I quit" rant - monster rewards suck so bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Homey DeClown, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

materials for your legendary Pirate training

2. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Spongee...now that is a very well thought out and diplomatic response!;) Well done!!:)

3. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

:p oh well, we have a new ship to complain about soon. This game messes with your head because it literally sucks the life out of you. Rant , piss & moan, get it out , it's good for You. Just don't over-do the douchiness , after all if You are drowning, don't complain about the water, what good does " that" do? :p

Sea Patriot and McQ like this.
  4. Odog-ethan

Odog-ethan Crew

I personally don't see much of a difference between a player who post's a rant on here about the game and those who offer constant praise of the game (even when it's obvious this game is on life support). I also don't see a difference between the poster of the rant and one who issues a rant back to him. It's just ONE persons take on the game. If you like the game keep playing if you don't quit.

Bjays92, Sea Patriot and McQ like this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I'm offended

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Mat = Materials

7. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Should any new players at PH1 or PH2 be reading this, my advice would be stay at PH1-PH2 and spend every available minute streaking and collecting chests. Once you have 2k in chests store away, then consider leveling up. Might add a couple of months onto your game play, but well worth the wait to accumulate a ton of chests at just a few gems each (or no gems if you streak gem free). Do not open them until your silo is maxed and you are at a much higher PH level. Also, farm the short battles on the Eastern seas map as much as possible for the battered chests. The battered chests should be in addition to the 2k you save from streaking. Don't open these until later either. I know no one will follow such advice, but I am throwing it out there anyways.

8. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I agree I hate it when one person goes on a rant and someone hates on it by ranting in return