You know me

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by K.K.Lassig, Feb 24, 2017.

1. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

You know who I am, any guild who wants to take me in make an offer, British Bulldogs are dying, I work two jobs and my mom has cancer so I can't play like I used too but have spent years to get maxed and don't want to stop. Help me

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  2. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

I still play every chance I get,7-10 attacks every day,gem during rumbles

3. Ian

Ian Commodore

Am sure there is a place in one of our Guilds @K.K.Lassig should you feel like a visit please drop by and see what we are about.

4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

@K.K.Lassig Hello from Thee Bar. We have several guilds you may want to try so feel free to come by and check us out. I'm thinking WhiskeyRebellion perhaps, or check out the other guild descriptions at theepiratebar.com. Good Luck wherever you land and prayers for your mom's health.

5. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Know the feeling KK , We are about the same age , my condolences, been there. Our bar area has a choice for any level of salty pirating. Need a rest, real life knocking , hang out for that time in Stagger Inn. Sign on , fund perks, say hello, etc. Bring some friends from BB. I'm all over Our alliance but give a heads up to Our Captain Crew and We love to support each other. I'm back in 100 Proof now. Hope to see You visit Our Poison room on Slack, just hit the link on Our recruitment thread. Dueces! FD :cool:

6. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

My current guild is rumbles today and I jump over to what's left of our other guild for their Sunday rumble but I look forward to visiting you're guilds next week, I have tried other multi guilds before and had a very bad experience with a lot of bad feedback on this forum. I'm just one guy and they are legion so it was like a swarm of bees. But I'm getting off topic. The benefits of a multiguild are HUGE. But winning every rumble with a billion point lead isn't fun, I'm ready for a push, British Bulldogs haven't done that in over a year. We where ranked high then, but we are dead in the water. Anyway see you next week, or on forum (I kinda hate forum but it's a necessary evil lol)

MorganFlint likes this.
  7. Hi, absolutely get real life mixed in with a love for the game.
    I suspect you have already decided where you wish to go....
    Before you do, have a little look at the straw hats post in the recruitment thread and see if it might be a fit. We are always on the look out for great pirates with hats full of experience. We just rumble on a Friday and there is no expectation to gem just take part and have some fun! We are realistic lovers of the game with busy real lives. Oh and there's no way you would stay a powder monkey, that would be insulting.

K.K.Lassig and flyingdoucheman like this.
  8. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

As with any guild, you never know until you try. Good luck wherever you choose and I hope you find someplace active! :p

K.K.Lassig and flyingdoucheman like this.
  9. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Feel free to check oh, Canada too if you get the chance @K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig likes this.
  10. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

The Walking Dead could be a great guild for you! @K.K.Lassig

11. Golden3y3z

Golden3y3z Powder Monkey

Always got perks full...next to no wait time for pirates.... active long-time members...this is the Guild to be in