YOUNG GUILD LOOKING TO EXPAND

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thunderlips, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Thunderlips

Thunderlips Powder Monkey

Hey everyone! We are a very young faction searching for players who are actively online and looking for a guild, or maybe just looking for a different one. It is open to all types of players. I added a video of one of our players in action. Basically to show you we are a fun group but also a very dedicated group. So look for the KINGSMEN guild, I'm Capt. Thunderlips. Hope to see you soon!

Blueberry and MorganFlint like this.
  2. Thunderlips

The video is of Officer Deadite , hes our strongest player. And because he's so active he sometimes falls asleep.

3. I just saw the trailer for Kingsmen 2. R u guys named after that movie?

4. Thunderlips

Yea I can't take credit for coming up with KINGSMEN on my own. The movie was great, can't wait for the 2nd.

5. Do u guys rumble at all? After the sailing event is over I could stop in to help find perks and rumble with by guys.

6. Thunderlips

We started a rumble once to get the idea of how it worked. Problem is, because we're a smaller faction it was hard to keep up with the other guilds involved. We just recruited our 4th member, so we might try a rumble again after the event is over.

7. I find it's easier with smaller guilds, I won one the other day with just one other pirate. I've been around awhile, can give u guys some tips if u want. I'm just jumping around while farming.

8. Thunderlips

any help is welcome...thanks

9. Ok, I'll pop in after the sailing event