Your Material Inventory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danny Liu, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

Its benn about 2 1/2 weeks since the Legends update was out. Let's reflect on our progress with the amount of materials you have collected during this time period by posting a screenshot of your collection in the comments.[​IMG]
    Anyone else having troble getting voodoo masks?

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

I haven't had much trouble with voodoo masks (the green kraken 2 hours from the base drops them pretty often, you can probably get 4-5 a day if you send your ship out every time you can and only attack it). Its the rare materials that slow me down. Getting 9 garnet for Annabelle eats up a lot of sailing time.

3. I haven't been able to find a diamond to save my life. But I regularly get the common items, just not as fast as I would like. The LP are most certainly a long game. I just wish I had Cornelius or Ching since I have a ton of iron and idols.

4. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I have more trouble, that i am running out of space and are close to delete some materials. Thats a little bit frustrating, so i really hope the push the nxt game upgrade fast.

5. I have 4 LP, I have not problem spending materials faster than they build up. Have you upgraded to Silo 3?

6. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Yes, i am fully upgraded, thats why i mentioned my hopes about a fast next Game Update. Well i think it most be close, since my Fort only has 1 more space left as well ( 5/6). But i have to admit i bought some(maybe 20 total) of the cheapest chests(40 gems), so maybe thats why i have these issues now. I paid for extra chests, and now i get punished for it. Not sure thats what Midoki had in mind, to prevent ppl buying more stuff. :rolleyes::D

Btw, the reason why i bought some cheap chests was that i was looking for plenty of common materials, but instead the mist i got out of it were RARE ones and even EPIC ones.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015